PERSONAL INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS
When you visit the Site, the Site which is hosted by Shopify automatically collects certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
The Site collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that the Site collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
We may use the Device Information that the Site collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is automatically shared with our host, Shopify, when you visit our site. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other mandatory lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that the Site do not alter the Site’s data collection and use practices when the Site sees a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information that the Site hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.